WordPress Featured Post List Plugin
Some time before i was searching to have a option to display a specific post list on my sidebar coz my clients wanted this feature in your websites. Infact we have many other plugins to display “recent posts” Popular post and specific post with details too but not list in sidebar. so i have decided to develop a plugins for that requirements.
so this plugin in developed. ( requirement is mother of invention lol )
1. unzip file and upload file “featured-posts-list.php” into your /wp-content/plugins/.
2. Go to your plugins page and activate plugin.
3. Go to Settings/options >> Featured Posts List tab to update posts Id’s to display under your featured Posts list on your site.
4. you can user multiple posts Id’s by use comma. example : 1, 2, 3, it will display 3 post lists
5. add <?php featuredpostsList(); ?> on your sidebar.php or any other page to display featured posts list.
6. you can pass before and after varibles. this is default setting <?php featuredpostsList($before = <li>”, $after = </li>”) ?>
If you like this plugin, please leave your comments.